Masz pytania? Potrzebujesz pomocy? Skontaktuj się!
Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa otrzymała Kartę Erasmus w grudniu 2009 r. Program Erasmus jest bardzo ważny dla każdej wszechnicy, również dla PPUZ, ponieważ otwiera drzwi do zagranicznych uczelni, umożliwia wymianę studentów i pracowników, daje szansę na międzyuczelnianą współpracę. O wyjazd może ubiegać się każdy student, a także wykładowca akademicki. Student może wyjechać za granicę na część studiów, gdzie realizować będzie dotychczasowy program nauczania bądź też na praktyki, umożliwiające zdobycie dodatkowych umiejętności, bezpośrednio związanych z kierunkiem studiów.
Erasmus + to nowy program Unii Europejskiej ds. projektów edukacyjnych, szkoleniowych, młodzieżowych i sportowych.
Nowość w programie Erasmus+
W nowym programie możliwe będzie skorzystanie z finansowania Erasmus+ na naukę i szkolenie za granicą więcej niż jeden raz. Studenci będą mogli wyjechać na studia lub szkolenie za granicą na okres nieprzekraczający 12 miesięcy w każdym cyklu studiów (licencjackich, magisterskich lub doktoranckich), niezależnie od rodzaju mobilności (studia czy praktyka zawodowa) i liczby okresów mobilności (na przykład dwa razy po sześć miesięcy lub trzy razy po cztery miesiące). Instytucje szkolnictwa wyższego mogą jednak traktować w sposób uprzywilejowany studentów, którzy jeszcze nigdy nie skorzystali z programu mobilności za granicą.
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027
Erasmus Policy Statement 2021-2027
Podhalańska Państowa Uczelnia Zawodowa (The Podhale State College of Applied Sciences) in Nowy Targ is a young College established in 2001, which aims at being a truly European institution based on European standards.
The mission of The Podhale State College of Applied Sciences in Nowy Targ is:
1) practical training and educating students to meet the needs of the information society and digitized economy based on knowledge, capable of creating new social and cultural values in the spirit of universal humanistic ideas,
2) providing the socio-economic environment with highly qualified specialists in selected disciplines of science in the field of humanities, social sciences, engineering and technical sciences, medical and health sciences, exact and natural sciences, wishing to engage in the social life on a local, regional, national and global level,
3) searching for the objective truth about the region, Poland, and the world thanks to the conducted scientific research and formulating and disseminating specialist scientific knowledge,
4) acting for the socio-economic advancement of Podhale with a sense of responsibility towards its inhabitants thanks to the participation of the PPUZ in discussing the problems of this region, promoting it outside, establishing cooperation, and proposing solutions improving its development.
As a current holder of the Extended Erasmus University Charter with a network of university European partners, we aim to advance our internationalization strategy through student and staff mobility, research collaboration, and cooperation in organizational management and development.
The most important objectives of PPUZ’s internationalization strategy in the years 2021-2027 are:
- in relation to Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students:
Increasing the percentage of students who participate in learning mobilities in partner institutions (studies abroad for one semester). Additionally, since our institution is focused on educating students in applied sciences, and many courses have a practical profile, students are encouraged and supported to do internships abroad.
- Staff and lecturer mobility:
In regards to staff and lecturer mobility, the internationalization strategy will focus on encouraging staff who has not yet participated in the Erasmus+ programme to conduct teaching and training mobilities. Teaching mobility continues to be a priority: it is recognized that it forms a key part of staff development and widens international contacts. It provides an EU dimension for non-mobile students through visiting and returning lecturers and forges and consolidates links with partner institutions.
We also aim to establish and maintain bilateral contacts and sign agreements with universities of similar profiles in all participating countries. The cooperation will include: student exchange, teaching and administrative staff exchange, participation in conferences, common projects and seminars, joined scientific research, publication exchange.
Other objectives include:
- Participation in education projects and research conducted in international teams financed by EU funds and other sources.
- Participation in the European Higher Education Area.
- Implementation of digital mobility management in line with the technical standards of the European Student Card Initiative, and promotion of environmentally friendly practices according to the „no paper waste” trend.
- Implementation of new learning paths in English, improving teaching methods and curricula in view of the European dimension.
- Expanding foreign language teaching and making it possible for students to obtain certificates recognized worldwide.
We respect the principles of non-discrimination, transparency and inclusion, as well as ensure equal and equitable access and opportunities to current and prospective participants from all backgrounds, paying particular attention to the inclusion of those with fewer opportunities.
We recognize all credits (based on the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System – ECTS) gained for learning outcomes satisfactorily achieved during a period of study/training abroad, including during blended mobility. We charge no fees, in the case of credit mobility, to incoming mobile students for tuition, registration, examinations or access to laboratory and library facilities.
Our institution implemented national qualifications framework for higher education. Approved learning outcomes are described in terms of knowledge, skills, and social competence. Students gain qualifications at three levels and two profiles (general academic profile and practical profile). The above is intended to help to improve the quality and relevance of teaching and training, that equip graduates with the knowledge and transferable core competencies they need to succeed in high-skill occupations.
Our strategy is to encourage the mobility of students and professors. PPUZ wants to provide more opportunities for students to gain additional skills through research and training abroad, and to encourage cross-border cooperation in order to increase the efficiency of higher education For several years PPUZ has been involved in the implementation of micro-projects of the Tatra Euroregion, which are related to improving the quality of education.
In order to strengthen the „knowledge triangle”, linking education, research, and business, PPUZ concentrates on:
- Teaching with the use of real-life cases
- Research agenda developed in tandem with end-users
- Technological innovation (as our chemical laboratory and developing our health sciences infrastructure)
- Knowledge exchange rather than knowledge transfer
- Teaching programmes are strongly connected with labor-market/region needs.
Internationalization is an important part of PPUZ´s general strategy.
Some of the main goals of the Strategy are Excellent teaching, Innovative research, Cooperation with the socio-economic environment, Digitalization, Effective administration, Efficient management of the institution. Participation in the Erasmus+ programme will further the realization of those goals, through improving the quality of teaching and developing skills of lecturers, allowing additional training for the administrative staff, and establishing contacts with education/research institutions abroad.
The Erasmus+ Intuitional Coordinator is in charge of applying effective governance and funding mechanisms for all activities.